Laser Hair Removal
Removal of unwanted hair is the most popular cosmetic procedure in the world for women and men.
Laser hair removal(LHR) system gently removes unwanted hair without pain from various area on the body such as, face, neck, beard (M), chest, abdomen (stomach), private area, back, arms, under arm, shoulders, and legs.
Facial fillers are products such as collagen, hyaluronic acid, and calcium hydroxyl apatite, that rejuvenate facial skin by reducing or eliminating wrinkles, raising scar depressions, enhancing lips, and replacing soft-tissue volume loss.
Botox Injection noted primarily for the ability to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles. They’re also used to treat conditions such as neck spasms (cervical dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), an overactive bladder, and lazy eye. Botox injections may also help prevent chronic migraines.
Skin booster injection
It’s a dermal filler designed to be injected superficially into the surface of the skin to produce skin hydration & glow.
Mesotherapy for face, hair and body
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face, hair, & body.
- Mesotherapy treatment can be used for the face, neck, and under eye rejuvenation and also for common concerns such as hair thinning.
- Mesotherapy treatment can be used for hair. There is good evidence that it works for hair loss. Most of the substances that are injected haven’t been shown in studies to regrow hair. Only finasteride and minoxidil have any evidence to show they work.
- Mesotherapy treatment for fat reduction. It’s a technique that uses injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin, as well as remove excess fat.Today, mesotherapy is used to remove fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms, and face, and to reduce cellulite.
PRP Treatment (Platelet Rich Plasma
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss & face rejuvenation, is a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the treated area (scalp or face).
- PRP for hair treatment, is the idea of growth factors that help to create or stimulate new hair follicles.
- PRP for face treatment, works to increase the rich platelet on the face & stimulate the collagen & generate the skin rejuvenation for the treated area.
Chemical and deep pigmentation peels
A chemical peel can improve the skin’s appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it “blister” and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Non-Surgical Body Contouring
With Non-Surgical body contouring treatments you’re one step closer to the natural-looking, slimmer appearance you’ve always wanted. Whether it’s your belly, back, thighs, or under the chin, learn more about creating a treatment plan that’s customized to your desires.
This revolutionary skin tightening and cellulite reduction technology delivers safe, pain-free treatments, with superior results.